I’ve been away for most of the past week. Plus the school holidays has taken a lot of time from me in terms of having to spend time with family & friends.
Allow me to recap on a few key things:-
- Teambuilding retreats are actually beneficial to break the emotional & personality barriers between us. It’s keepng the spirit alive which is difficult…
- Kung Fu Panda will be a surefire hit this summer.
- Telephoto lenses with Vibration Reduction is a must for any photographer! And don’t forget to have a good iTTL flash as well!
- I’m getting closer to experiencing the Segway… 🙂
- My E90 is working fine again! But the prospect of the up coming iPhone 3G is tempting.
- And lastly, the recent petrol price hike in Malaysia is going to lower our standard of living considerably. I sincerely pity those lower income earners who rely on fossil fuel to move from point to point. And in the immediate future, I know we will all feel the rising cost of food, groceries and daily amenities.
- Facebook is still a great platform to reconnect with friends!
I’ve got more trainings coming up soon so expect intermittent posts from azlano 2.0, but rest assured ‘I’m Still Here!’.