Was browsing my friends blog and it seems he was ‘tagged’ first… Now him being him, naturally I was a natural target to extend this ‘tagging’ chain. Apparently I’m supposed to answer these ‘tags’ and nominate others to participate too (I hereby without prejudice pick Nell, Parvin, and.. and… heck, I can’t think of anyone else at the moment). Now will someone please explain to me what this being ‘tagged’ is all about?!
5 Things In My Handbag
Duh… like I carry one.
5 Things In My Purse or Wallet
- Cold hard cash to buy food at a Bazaar Ramadhan this evening (I don’t like to carry a lot of cash on me.)
- All sorts of plastic cards (debit, credit, frequent flyer, privilege, medical, etc.)
- My business cards.
- Personal Identification of course!
- Spending receipts/slips (one really needs to keep track of how much he/she has spent!)
5 Things In My Favourite Room
My favourite room is my bedroom!
- My personal entertainment gadgets (iPod, PlayStation Portable, cameras, etc).
- Books, magazines, periodicals and all sorts of literature for essential reading.
- A fantastic bed with a super-cozy duvet, comforter and down & feathers pillows 🙂
- A huge oil painting done by wifey.
- A treadmill.
5 Things I Would Like/Love To Do
- Travel the world! Especially Japan, the Americas, Australia and the Middle East.
- Try more outdoor sports like trail mountain biking, vertical wall climbing and scuba diving.
- Get paid taking photographs and writing a blog (?!).
- Go sailing on a yacht.
- Write a book.
5 Things I’m Currently Doing
- Writing my blog (you must have known that was coming).
- Shopping & housekeeping for the upcoming Eid Mubaraq aka Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
- Refining my photography skills.
- Upholding the Principles and Elements of Design in my day to day activities.
- Trying to be a good leader, friend, husband, father and son to people who matter to me.
Phew! Glad that’s over and done with!